Friday, May 11, 2012

5 Ways To Win My Heart

Hmm, really nice topic.... I have always wanted to write about this, but I really don't know how can someone win my heart. 

I just happens, have never noticed how.

But since I really have to make a list, so here it is.... *Deep breath!!*


1. Make me laugh


I don’t like showing off my inner emotions on my face. So you will always find me cheerful and smiling. If you really wanna win my heart make me laugh, I mean a real laugh, which comes from my inside :D







2. Give me attention



People generally consider me a kid. I really hate it when I am talking about something serious and no one listens to me (Actually people never listen to me :’()
So please listen to me when I talk. Even I can talk sense sometimes!





3. Don't hide from me



I hate it when people lie to me and then I find out. It seriously hurts man! Specially when it’s about something close.
Trust me, however big or bad your secret maybe, I do understand.






4. Be Yourself


I don’t like when people change for me. Change makes you miserable. 
Be yourself. If I like you I shall like you for what you are. 
Similarly don’t expect me to change for you.


5. Little treats


 The easiest way to make me happy and smiling is giving me little treats.  It maybe in the form of food, gifts or just simple talk to make me special.  A few jokes to make me smile or just something to make me seem important...





2 comments:

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

cute and sincere.. this is a wonderful challenge to take up:)
I liked point number 3 above all else... because its something that can define a person - his/her ability to cope with his own dark secret and reveal it to those he trusts.

Victoria said...


My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.